Senior living style with Annapolis charm.
It starts as a vision and blossoms into a new way of thinking about all of life’s opportunities.
Welcome to a beautiful setting in the heart of Annapolis, the future location of The Village at Providence Point–A National Lutheran Community, a-state-of-the-art Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)*. From first-class amenities to concierge services, gourmet dining and the assurance of excellent health care services right on site, it promises to provide a senior living experience unmatched in the region.
National Lutheran Communities & Services has recently announced new plans for The Village at Providence Point—A National Lutheran Community. Exciting plans are underway to bring the latest in senior living to Annapolis. To learn more about the new project scope, click here.
- To learn more about the new name, click here.
- To view the most current site plan, click here.
- Are you interested in more specifics of the project? View our Frequently Asked Questions document.
Be sure to mark your calendars for one of the upcoming community meetings—our President & CEO Larry Bradshaw will host public information sessions to explain the new site plan and answer questions.
- Thursday, March 23 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30 at 7 p.m.
Both sessions will be held at St. Martin’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1120 Spa Road, Annapolis, MD 21403.
Temporary Mailing Address
1997 Annapolis Exchange Parkway
Annapolis, MD 21401
* The Village at Providence Point is subject to approval by the Maryland Department of Aging.