myPotential at Home
myPotential at Home—A National Lutheran Service offers in-home wellness, personal care, and home health* services. myPotential at Home creates a comfortable approach to care and services while enabling individuals to remain in the place they love most.
We find great value in helping seniors preserve their independence—in more ways than one. That’s why we offer a variety of in-home wellness and personal care services that are accessed à la carte, so you only pay what you need. We’re committed to creating individual service plans that meet every need and budget.
Sample services available include:
- Grocery shopping and household errands
- Meal preparation
- Diet monitoring and education on medication interactions
- Assistance with everyday tasks (Activities of Daily Living)
- Pet and houseplant care
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Mail organizing
- Doctor’s appointment coordination and arranging transportation
- Coordination of respite care
- Ongoing health and wellness assessments to evaluate needs and implement resources
- Medication management and prescription refill
- Medication education
- Wound and skin care
- Diabetes management and education
Home Health Services*:
- Disease and medication education
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Wound care
- Pain management
- IV therapy/injections
- Social work
*Home health services are only available in Virginia and must be prescribed by a physician.
In Maryland, myPotential at Home is licensed as a residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality, license number R4007P.
For more information visit http://www.mypotentialathome.com.